Increase your broadband speed in XP
Hello to all friends today i am going to post about how can you
increase your broadband speed in XP. so guys follow the given below
steps for do this …
- First you Click on Start Button.
- Then Select Run From Start Menu.
- Expand the [AdministrativeTemplates] branch.
- Then Expand the [Network] branch.
- Highlight(Select by Single Click) [QoS Packet Scheduler]
- Double-click [Limit Reservable Bandwidth] (Available in Right Side Panel) Check ( Select By Single Click on it) [ Enabled ]
- Change [Bandwidth limit %] to 0 %
- Now Check Your Broadband Speed.
I hope you really enjoying This tips if you like it then please give me